ClearFit required a strategic financial partner to advise the management team and assist with raising the Company’s next round of financing. BrightIron was able to provide Fractional CFO Services and Investor Ready Bookkeeping.
- Assisted with US $2.5M financing with Silicon Valley Bank.
- Assisted with US $4M financing.
- Provided financial leadership and oversight of the Finance Function.
- Provided bookkeeping services to augment the Company’s existing finance team.
Influitive had a strong internal Finance team but needed some assistance to complete a round of Financing and M&A activity. BrightIron was able to come in and provide Fractional CFO Services.
- Created financial model for US $8M Series A capital raise.
- Assisted in acquisition of Engagio.
- Provided financial leadership and oversight.
SurfEasy was about to engage in M&A activity but required an integrated financial model prior to an offer letter being extended. BrightIron assisted the Company with components of the acquisition.
- Created a fully integrated financial model for the acquirer.
- Advised the Company on the acquisition, resulting in an increased return for shareholders.
SurfEasy was acquired by Opera.
WorldGaming was going through a corporate restructuring and needed assistance in executing its restructuring initiatives and determining how to position the Company. BrightIron partnered with the Company’s existing CFO to successfully complete the turnaround
- Assisted with the restructuring of the Corporation.
- Advised on strategic partnerships
- Created and managed corporations financial planning and analysis function.
- Assisted and advised with Financing activities.
- Assisted with M&A activity.
WorldGaming was acquired by Cineplex
Azubu’s management team required a fractional CFO to provide the necessary financial acumen throughout the organization to ensure the Company properly managed its resources and assist with investor communications.
- Developed financial processes and systems required to allow for effective cash management.
- Managed the entire Finance function at the operating companies.
- Investor communications.
- Partner negotiations.
- M&A advice and strategy.
Suretap required a Finance executive to provide leadership throughout the organization, assist with investor communications and strategic partnerships. Brightiron assisted by providing fractional CFO services.
- Secured over $12m in financing from JV partners Rogers, Bell, and Telus.
- Assisted in securing mobile credential deal with CIBC and Points.com.
- Advised on eventual M&A deal with mobile payment acquirer.
- Created and lead company’s Finance, HR, and Legal functions.
Chango required a Finance partner to augment their existing team to assist with M&A activity.
- Provided general M&A Support.
- Assisted the Company with due diligence preparation.
- Provided financial diligence support throughout the M&A process.
Chango – acquired by Rubicon Project
Deep Genomics was a new start-up requiring assistance with the creation of their Financial records and on-going financial bookkeeping. BrightIron provided Bookkeeping services.
- Creation of Financial processes and controls.
- Implementation of Accounting system and related applications.
- Development of a general ledger and financial reports.
- On-going bookkeeping services.
Joist required a Finance team to support the Company’s growth and develop the necessary Financial systems required for a growing organization. BrightIron provided full-back office Finance support by providing Fractional CFO, Controller and Bookkeeping functions.
- Developed and implemented financial processes and systems.
- Developed and managed Companies finance function.
- Fractional CFO providing financial leadership and oversight to the management team.